As promised, I am here to share with you my favorite books. Now, I have been thinking all day on how I would approach this. Should I make a Top 5 or a Top 10? I couldn’t decide so I am just going to roll with it.
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyers. This book/series is what got me started reading years ago. Plus, I love the whole vampire/werewolf thing (Duh! I am hooked on Vampire Diaries right now).
- Gabriel’s Inferno by Sylvain Reynard. My amazing friend Jackie told me about this book when I first bought my NOOK. I was hooked instantly and always tell my romance lovers about this book.
- Selection by Keira Cass. My co-worker Annie and I always talked about books during our free time. She mentioned this book to me and I immediately bought it and couldn’t put it down.
- Fifty Shade of Grey by E.L. James. Yes my friends… I do love me some Christian Grey! Am I the only one that picture James Franco as Christian?
- Nicholas Sparks. I LOVE ALL of his books so I can’t just choose one. They all make me cry and laugh. And I will admit that the movies aren’t as bad. Depending on who they cast as male lead 🙂
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Who doesn’t love a woman kicking ass in an arena with a bow and arrow? Plus I thought the story line/characters/outfits/etc were very thought through. Did anyone else think she would pick Gale?
- Bound Together by Marie Coulson. Again, talking to another book lover friend Kaylee, she suggested this book. I became hooked immediately.
- Rush by Maya Banks. This book was dark and hard to read because of the events that happened in the story. However, I love the romance of it at the end. Who wouldn’t want to get proposed in Times Square at Christmas time in Rockefeller Center?!?
- Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines. First book I have read from Abbi Glines and now I am a HUGE fan!
- One Night Promised by Jodi Ellen Malpas. My other favorite from her is This Man as well. In my promised list of upcoming books I want to read and finish before the end of summer is her new book- The Controversial Princess. Any one read this one yet? Thoughts?
This was very hard to do. There were so many to choose from but I picked the top books/series that I just couldn’t put down. The book that I would read in one day. The book I would cuddle up with on a cold winter night. The book that kept me staying up until the early hours. The book where I fell in the love with the characters. The book where the author left you speechless. The book that you can read over and over again. The book that made you cry and laugh. And the book that made you angry because you had to wait months until the release of the second. That’s is how I picked my favorites.
What are your favorite books? Any suggestions for me?
Well friends, it is late for me and past my bedtime. I hope you enjoy reading this blog late tonight or early in the morning with a nice cup of coffee.
One thing before I sign off… Thank you for following me and showing interest in the thing I love to do most. I love hearing from all my book lovers on what you are reading and what I should read in the future. It means the world to me that you guys take the time out of your day to read my blog.
Next week All About Me topic- Eric and my favorite things to do besides reading and my blog!
Also, look for the July Newsletter coming out on July 1st.
Have a good night or a good morning 🙂