Happy Thursday Everyone!
Let me give a quick shout-out to the best hair dresser EVER- Sam at MirrorMax! She made me feel like a new person tonight. Plus it was much needed.
I am currently in my bed writing this blog and let me just say… for the first time in a few weeks, I feel so relaxed.
Three things that I want to talk about in tonight’s blog.
- I am still working on Cruel Prince by Holly Black. It is a great book but I needed some Romance.
Has this ever happened to anyone? I am trying out new genres and even picked a different book for Book Club but yet, I keep going back to Romance. And believe me.. I am trying! Now the book is great. I love the characters and the story line. However, I had to put it down and pick up a romance. Which comes to #2 topic tonight.
2. I started reading This is Dangerous by Kennedy Fox and so far I LOVE it! Kayla has me laughing and Logan is such a sweetheart. Now, I only just started it but will review it when I am all done. If you would like to read this book, the synopsis will be down below.
Logan Knight is a real life knight in shining armor. A detective godsend in a sleek black suit has me thinking less than secretive thoughts. Brooding and mysterious, he’s the kind of guy every girl instantly notices. Between his seductive smirk and charming good looks, it’s no wonder I can’t help the way he makes me feel whenever I’m near him. Too bad he’s unavailable—or so he says.
He thinks I’m a do-gooder who shouldn’t get involved with a guy like him. His past is messy and relationships just add to that. He insists the timing is all wrong and he’s devoted to his career, but I don’t buy that excuse for a second. I see the way his body tenses and his jaw ticks every time another guy is around me. He just won’t admit it, but I’m more determined than ever to show him what he’s missing.
I’m a devoted animal rescuer and I’ll risk everything to save them, but when a dramatic turn of events puts both our lives at risk, I’m positive Logan will write me off for good. But when he asks for my help with a personal crisis, I know it’s my last chance to finally show him I can handle anything he throws my way—messy past and all.
He might think he has me all figured out, but I’ll prove him wrong no matter what he thinks. This game of push and pull has me running in circles. One wrong move and we could both lose.
This book will probably be finished by Saturday. I can’t put it down.
On to topic #3
3. I received gift cards to Amazon from my birthday back in September. Of course… I bought ALL books with it. Books! Books! And more books!! So I wanted to share with you all the books I will be receiving in the next few days.
- Not Until You by Corinne Michaels
- Throne of Lies by Tara Leigh
- Stealing Sawyer by Samantha Christy
- Crave by Adriana Locke
- Tattered by Devney Perry
- The Wrong Game by Kandi Steiner
I am also waiting for my Guilty Pleasure Book Box and The BookWorm Box that I should be receiving in the next week. I can’t wait to share with you my book boxes and new books! Stay tuned my friends!!
Have a good weekend!