Happy Monday Everyone!
Did everyone enjoy their weekend and their extra hour of sleep? I went to sleep at 7:30PM on Saturday and didn’t wake up till almost 6:30AM Sunday. I guess I really needed the sleep.
I have been making sure I give myself more time to read especially because I have been extremely busy. And I love that I am giving myself that time because I need it after my long days at work. It soothes me!
So over the past week, I have finished reading three books. I reviewed the Wrong Game by Kandi Steiner already however, I have another that I would love to share with you.
Stealing Sawyer by Samantha Christy
Starbucks and Sawyer = Best thing Ever!!
First and foremost this book was amazing! I have read a few books by Samantha Christy and knew that I would love this one as much as I love her others. Look at that cover? And that tattoo! I would love to run my hand over that!! The story line was the best especially when Aspen wouldn’t give up on Sawyer.. even when he was being a major jerk! And there were a few times when I wanted to cry for Aspen because of how Sawyer acted towards her. But… I didn’t give up on Sawyer and I am happy that everything worked out for them in the end! Duh… its romance 🙂
I would give this book a 5 out of 5 stars! I love Samantha Christy and all of her books so I will add the synopsis below.
I hired her to be my girlfriend.
To fix my reputation.
To save my career.
It’s not that I don’t want a girlfriend. I do. I want it all. Wife, kids, side-by-side burial plots.
The problem is – I can’t have any of it.
So I’ve made myself untouchable. The quintessential bachelor of baseball.
Because it’s not worth the risk. Not even for someone I love.
Especially not for someone I love.
We made the arrangements.
We agreed to a contract.
It’s iron clad.
No sex. No love. No future.
What could possibly go wrong?
Does anyone else have any book recommendations by Samantha Christy? I would love to hear from you!
As I am finishing up this blog, I sit here and reflect the past five months!
- I love this BLOG- everyone knows it. It has become my pride and joy.
- I LOVE the outpouring support I have been getting on this blog by my friends and family.
- I love that my friends and family come to me for book recommendations and are reading much more! That makes me super happy.
- I love both my Book Clubs and I am hoping they are loving it just as much as me.
- I love how I am connecting with authors and it’s starting to feel that my dreams/goals are coming true.
- Thank You All for taking time out of your day to read my blog… I can’t express how much it means to me.
Have a great day!