January 2019 is here! So many exciting things that are happening this year and I can’t wait to share them with you all!
First, I want to give BIG shout outs to my two best friends- Toni and S. I LOVE my Christmas presents. Thank you both for joining/sharing/supporting my adventure of blogging about what I love.
Look how super cute my presents are!! They know me so well 🙂
I have a comfy back cushion for when I blog or read. Also, three amazing books.
- All Of Me by A.L. Jackson
- What He Doesn’t Know by Kandi Steiner
- Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis- I have seen her movie, I follow her on Instagram but I have not read her book yet!
Thank you girls 🙂
In my blog yesterday, I created a list of the fun things that I wanted to share with you. So back to that list!
I wanted to start a Book Exchange but I didn’t know how I wanted to go about it. I reached out to family who agreed to try it with me. We each are buying one Romance novel, adding some fun little gifts inside, and then will send it to that specific person. We have until January 28th. Well I received my gift from my sister-n-law Clarice and I LOVE IT!
Ahh!! It was so much fun to receive!
Here are my items:
- The book- The Secret Wife by Gill Paul
- Shea Butter and Vanilla Body Wash
- Shea Butter and Vanilla Body Lotion
- Just One More Chapter Pillowcase
This was fun to receive and thank you to Clarice. All of it is AMAZING!
Extremely excited for the next thing I want to tell you. I always see my Bookstagrammers and Authors going or will be going to book signings. And I am always bummed because I want to go. However, planning a wedding and buying a house. We can’t afford to travel with hotel expenses. Eric and I have talked about going next year to a HUGE book signing because I want to meet these authors. Well…. there is a book signing coming to Pittsburgh and my tickets are already bought.
Southern Belle Book Book Blog presents Black and Gold Author Signing. It is happening June 8th in Pittsburgh!
Here are the authors that are attending:
Jennifer L. Armentrout
Saffron A. Kent
I have many favorites in that list and I can’t wait to meet them 🙂
I wanted to start off the year with bringing new book releases to not only to you but also for myself. Now, this list isn’t ALL new releases. These are mainly Romance and my usual picks. I will STAR my favorites that I am super pumped to read.
- King’s Rule by Jackie Ashenden 1/1/19
- Dante by J.S. Cooper 1/2/19
- Finding Alexei by Kendall Ryan 1/7/19
- The Wicked King by Holly Black 1/8/19
- ***Reckless Love by Kelly Elliott 1/8/19
- ***Damien by J. Kenner 1/8/19
- Thinking About You by Monica Murphy 1/9/19
- The Kiss Thief by L.J. Shen 1/9/19
- ***The Consequence of Falling by Claire Contreras 1/13/19
- We Shouldn’t by Vi Keeland 1/21/19
- Be the Girl by KA Tucker by 1/21/19
- Only a Breath Apart by Katie McGarry 1/22/19
- ***Sexy Little Sinner by J. Kenner 1/22/19
- Cruel Money by KA Linde 1/22/19
- If I Only Knew by Corinne Michaels 1/28/19
- Moonlight Scandals by Jennifer L. Armentrout 1/29/19
- ***Falling For The Cowboy by Kennedy Fox 1/31/19
There are so many books coming out in January. Do you see any books that you want to read?
Have a good week friends!