How is it March already? I am happy that it is March but shocked that it is here. It feels like Christmas was like yesterday (I’m exaggerating but you get my point). Next month, Eric and I move into our new home. Then comes wedding in July. Months are moving along quickly and there is still so much that needs to be done. Stay connected with this blog to find out all the exciting things happening with romance books and my next crazy couple of months!
There are so many amazing releases happening this month. Check them out below!
** My Favorite PICKS!!
- Only With You by Layla Hagen 3/2/19
- **Make Me Yours by Tia Louise 3/3/19
- **Bennett Mafia by Tijan 3/3/19
- Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend by Victoria Blue 3/5/19
- **Boyfriends for Hire by Kendall Ryan 3/5/19
- Maybe Later by Claudia Burgoa 3/7/19
- **Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey 3/7/19
- Diary of a Bad Boy by Meghan Quinn 3/7/19
- **Entice Me by Kelly Elliott 3/8/19
- Best Man by Lila Monroe 3/11/19
- **Soaring with Fallon by Kristen Proby 3/12/19
- Wicked Fever by Sawyer Bennett 3/12/19
- Fearless and Falling by Season Vining 3/18/19
- **Honor by Melissa Ellen 3/19/19
- Risky Play by Rachel Van Dyken 3/19/19
- Violent Delights by Jessica Hawkins 3/19/19
- **Advice from a Jilted Bride by Piper Payne 3/21/19
- **Best I’ve Ever Had by Abbi Glines 3/22/19
- **The Story of Home by Krista Sandor 3/24/19
- The Feel Good Factor by Lauren Blakely 3/25/19
- Dangerous Beauty by J.T. Geissinger 3/26/19
- Nothing by Trouble by P. Dangelico 3/26/19
- The Roommate Agreement by Emma Hart 3/26/19
- **Hook Shot by Kennedy Ryan 3/28/19
Look at all these amazing books coming out by these amazing authors! My TBR list will be over flowing with all of these books.
**NEW AUTHOR ALERT!!
I am actually reading an ARC of Honor by Melissa Ellen and she is a new author to me. I will write a review/blog on her upcoming release. Stay tuned and check out the synopsis below.
There are three reasons that will get you killed by the hands of your own family.
They are simple.
Don’t disobey an order.
Don’t betray your family.
And don’t touch a made man’s girl.
For her, I’ll break them all.
Honor is releasing March 19th!
**NEW BOOK BY ABBI GLINES**
If you know me, you know that I LOVE Abbi Glines books. They are emotionally deep, with a twist, and a happy ending. She has a new book coming out on March 22nd and I seriously can’t wait!
Summer had returned to the coastal town of Sea Breeze, Alabama. The nightlife lit up with scantily clad sun-kissed bodies, live music, the smell of freshly cooked seafood.
Taking it all in he wondered if coming back had been the best thing. He wasn’t the same man who had driven out of town a year ago on the motorcycle he’d spontaneously bought after his best friend’s wedding. From the messy blond curls he’d let grow out to the tattoos now covering his arms, part of his chest and even the side of his neck, it all represented a part of his journey.
Eli Hardy was back, but he didn’t plan on staying for long.
AHHH!!! I am way to pumped for this book. Her Sea Breeze series are such fun reads! You can find them on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Book Outlet.
I hope you are excited for the upcoming releases for March. Look for Flirtation Friday coming this Friday.
Happy Hump Day! We are almost done!