How are you on this beautiful Saturday morning? I am getting ready to head to my camp/ The Farm to clean out the trailer and relax. My mind and body have been going non-stop for the past few weeks that I need a break! And by break.. I mean read and write.
So I have been on a Devney Perry and Samantha Christy kick lately. I have been reading all of their back lists and I am loving every minute of it. I am now currently reading The Lucky Heart by Devney Perry.
The cover is beautiful. This story is amazing. And the story line from The Coppersmith Farm House and The Lucky Heart is phenomenal. They are standalone novels.
I am half way through this story so I don’t have a full review yet.
The Lucky Heart by Devney Perry
Life on his ranch could be their future. If they can overcome their past.
Felicity’s life story reads like the script to a bad soap opera. Girl’s high-school boyfriend becomes a drug addict. Girl falls for boyfriend’s best friend. Girl leaves them both behind only to return home years later for murdered ex-boyfriend’s funeral. Now she’s back home in Montana, ready to start fresh. She’s got a long list of amends to make and relationships to rebuild, including one with the man who has owned her heart for sixteen years.
Silas doesn’t need much. He’s got a great horse, close friends and the Lucky Heart ranch, but something has always been missing. He’s not an idiot. He knows the missing piece is Felicity. And now that she’s returned to Prescott, he’s got a second chance to win her heart. This time, the only thing standing in his way is history. Drudging up the past is going to be about as painful as playing tug of war with barbed wire. But if they can heal old wounds, he’ll get the girl he should have had all along.
As I do every month, I give you a list of release dates for mainly romance novels. Just a reminder, this isn’t ALL releases.
- The Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis Graves 4/2
- The Savior by J.R. Ward 4/2
- I Want You Back by Lorelei James 4/2
- Hollywood Prince by Natasha Madison 4/2
- Repeat by Kylie Scott 4/7
- **Eleanor and Grey by Brittany C. Cherry 4/8
- Meet Cute by Helena Hunting 4/9
- Crazy for Your Love by Lexi Ryan 4/9
- A Single Kiss by Willow Winter 4/9
- Before We Fell by Stacey Lynn 4/9
- The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare 4/9
- Forgiven by Carrie Aarons 4/11
- Praying for Rain by BB Easton 4/11
- **The Mister by E.L. James 4/16
- Breaking Without You by Carrie Ann Ryan 4/16
- **Pieces of Us by A.L. Jackson 4/22
- **Cruel Fortune by K.A. Linde 4/23
- **Junk Mail by Kendall Ryan 4/23
- For Lila, forever by Winter Renshaw 4/25
- International Player by Louise Bay 4/30
- More Than Tempt You by Shayla Black 4/30
Is anyone else excited for The Mister by E.L. James? When I heard that this book would be released in April, I immediately pre-ordered it. And now that I am writing the April releases, I am super pumped because I totally forgot it was being released.
Another one that I can’t wait to get my hands on is Eleanor and Grey by Brittany C. Cherry. And the cover is so beautiful. It releases on Monday!
I hope you have a great weekend and keep on reading!