While laying in bed last night, I realized that I haven’t posted a blog on new releases in a few months. So that is what I am bringing you today.
There are many new releases that I am so excited for this month. Also, it’s my birthday month (hint, hint) and the weather is changing to cooler weather. That means more time to stay in and read!
**Remember.. these aren’t ALL the releases. I only pick ones that I am looking forward to and what you might be interested in as well. Also, I star ** the ones that I am excited to read or new author alert that I am not aware of.
- Jock Road by Sara Ney- 9/5/19
- The Hardest Hit by A.S. Teague- 9/5/19
- Through His Eyes by Nikki Ash- 9/7/19
- Always With You by Layla Hagen- 9/10/19
- Code Name: Sentinel by Sawyer Bennett- 9/10/19
- If It’s Only Love by Lexi Ryan- 9/10/19
- Fighting Absolution by Kate McCarthy- 9/10/19
- Truly Yours by Kennedy Fox- 9/10/19
- Heart Breaker by Graham Claire- 9/12/19
- **The Billionaire Book Club by Max Monroe- 9/12/19
- Where the Blame Lies by Mia Sheridan- 9/15/19
- **Rustic Hearts by Amber Kelly- 9/16/19
- Wilde Fire by Sarah Robinson- 9/17/19
- The Royal Arrangement by Jeana E. Mann- 9/17/19
- Boss of Me by Tia Louise- 9/17/19
- Love on Lexington Avenue by Lauren Layne- 9/17/19
- Fake Date by Monica Murphy- 9/17/19
- One Women by Lisa Renee Jones- 9/17/19
- Forever My Saint by Monica James- 9/19/19
- **Enchanted Sebastian by Kristen Proby- 9/24/19
- Kiss Me Tonight by Emma Hart- 9/24/19
- The Orchid Throne by Jeffe Kennedy- 9/24/19
- **Wrapped Up In You by Jill Shalvis- 9/24/19
- **Ruined With You by J. Kenner- 9/24/19
- Reveal by K.Bromberg- 9/24/19
- Hate the Game by Winter Renshaw- 9/25/19
- The Plus Ones by Kayley Laring- 9/26/19
- The Unexpected Plan by Leddy Harper- 9/27/19
WOW! My Birthday (9/24) has many releases that I can’t wait for! I starred three of them! Are you excited for any new releases?
Who doesn’t love a good Christmas story or movie? Starting November, I am in front of my TV watching all the wonderful Christmas movies on Hallmark. This is one I can’t wait to read.
It’s love. Trust me.
After a lifetime on the move, Ivy Snow is an expert in all things temporary—schools, friends, and way too many Mr. Wrongs. Now that she owns a successful taco truck in San Francisco and an apartment to call home, Ivy’s reinvented life is on solid ground. And she’s guarded against anything that can rock it. Like the realities of a past she’s worked hard to cover up. And especially Kel O’Donnell. Too hot not to set off alarms, he screams temporary. If only his whispers weren’t so delightfully naughty and irresistible.
Kel, an Idaho sheriff and ranch owner, is on vacay, but Ivy’s a spicy reason to give his short-terms plans a second thought. Best of all, she’s a tonic for his untrusting heart, burned once and still in repair. But when Ivy’s past intrudes on a perfect romance, Kel fears that everything she’s told him has been a perfect lie. Now, if only Ivy’s willing to share, Kel will fight for a true love story.
WOW! This story sounds AMAZING!
My next anticipated pick for September releases is Enchanted Sebastian by Kristen Proby. Nothing like reading a good, romantic fairy tale.
Turning thirty-five doesn’t mean much to most men. For Sebastian Wakefield, it’s the end of life as he knows it.
When your father is the King of England, thirty-five is the year that a marriage will be arranged, a suitable bride cementing a future you didn’t choose. The obvious solution for escaping the archaic laws of the throne is for Sebastian to leave the country. And where better to go than America?
Nina Wolfe has spent her career avoiding scandal. As a Hollywood publicist and minor celebrity in her own right, she knows exactly what it takes to keep the media at bay—and what will send them into a frenzy.
Prince Sebastian hiding out in Cunningham Falls, Montana is an unlikely story. Ending up in his bed, even more so. And keeping their arrangement out of the press might just be impossible. The ring on her finger is about to spark a firestorm that will change her life, and no professional spin will help Nina fit into the world of royalty.
Only love could write an enchanting new beginning—if they’ll let themselves fall.
Another great story that I am so pumped to read. Do you have any upcoming releases that you are excited for? Leave me a comment below!
Have a good rest of the week and I will be back for Love Story Weekend!