How is it October already? It is time for fall weather, flannels, boots, pretty leaves, Halloween, and some pretty amazing book releases. Check out the list below!
October Releases 2019
- Getting Played by Emma Chase 10/8/19
- The Burning Shadow by Jennifer L. Armentrout 10/8/19
- Desperate to Touch by Willow Winters 10/8/19
- Down Too Deep by J.Daniels 10/8/19
- What Happens in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
- Twisted Marriage by Alessandra Torre 10/10/19
- The Love Trap by Nicole French 10/10/19
- Awk-Weird by Avery Flynn 10/14/19
- A Lie for a Lie by Helena Hunting 10/15/19
- Falling for my Brother’s Best Friend by Piper Rayne 10/15/19
- ** The Rebel Quenn by Jeana E. Mann by 10/15/19
- Sexy Dare by Carly Phillips 10/15/19
- ** Holi-Date by Monica Murphy 10/15/19
- Downfall by Willow Aster 10/17/19
- ** Delicate Promises by Kelly Elliott 10/18/19
- Wander Love by Rachel Blaufeld 10/21/19
- Half Truths by Claire Contreras 10/21/19
- Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren 10/22/19
- Just Ten Seconds by Jaeannine Colette 10/22/19
- **Beautifully Broken Spirit by Catherine Cowles 10/22/19
- Kiss Me Again by Emma Hart 10/22/19
- Fallen Prince by Mia Asher 10/24/19
- **The Kingmaker by Kennedy Ryan 10/28/19
- **Gypsy King by Devney Perry 10/29/19
- Ravenous by Helen Hardt 10/29/19
- Shadows by Kristen Proby 10/29/19
- Tangled up in Christmas by Lisa Renee Jones 10/29/19
- Audition by Skye Warren 10/29/19
- Ruler of the Game by Winter Renshaw 10/29/19
Seriously… that list!!
I am currently reading the ARC of Beautifully Broken Spirit by Catherine Cowles and it’s already amazing! Secondly, I will read the ARC of The Rebel Quenn by Jeana E. Mann so look for those both in the next few weeks.
I want to share with you two books that I am looking forward to get my hands on and might have already pre-ordered: The King Maker by Kennedy Ryan and Gypsy King by Devney Perry. Scroll below for cover and synopsis.
The Kingmaker by Kennedy Ryan
Raised to rule, bred to lead and weaned on a diet of ruthless ambition. In a world of haves and have nots, my family has it all, and I want nothing to do with it.
My path takes me far from home and paints me as the black sheep. At odds with my father, I’m determined to build my own empire. I have rules, but Lennix Hunter is the exception to every one of them. From the moment we meet, something sparks between us. But my family stole from hers and my father is the man she hates most. I lied to have her, and would do anything to keep her. Though she tries to hate me, too, the inexorable pull between us will not be denied.
Gypsy King by Devney Perry
The former Tin Gypsy motorcycle club has everyone in Clifton Forge, Montana convinced they’ve locked their clubhouse doors and ripped off their patches. Everyone but Bryce Ryan. There’s more happening at the club’s garage than muscle car restorations and Harley rebuilds. Her instincts are screaming there’s a story—one she’s going to tell.
As the new owner of the small town’s newspaper, Bryce is hungry for more than birth announcements and obituaries. When a woman is brutally killed and all signs point to the Tin Gypsies, Bryce is determined to expose the club and their leader, Kingston “Dash” Slater, as murderers.
Bryce bests Dash match after match, disappointed her rugged and handsome opponent turns out to be an underwhelming adversary. Secrets are exposed. Truths defeat lies. Bryce is poised to win this battle in a landslide.
Then Dash breaks all the rules and tips the scales.
One kiss, and she’s fighting to save more than just her story. She’s fighting to save her heart from the Gypsy King.
WOW!!! On both the covers and the synopsis!! What books are you looking forward to in October?
I recently finished reading Enchanting Sebastian by Kristen Proby. It was so cute and a perfect book to read after reading a fantasy fiction. Stay tuned for upcoming reviews!