Happy New Year!
I am so excited to see what 2020 will bring for my family and I. However, I am super excited to bring you all the new releases for January 2020. What are you excited about besides my awesome list of new release?
Romance Releases January 2020
- The Trouble with Gravity by KK Allen 1-2-20
- The Right Way by Katie Ashley 1-2-20
- Between Now and Always by Dylan Allen 1-6-20
- **Gabriel’s Promise by Sylvain Reynard 1-7-20
- Always Mine by Kennedy Fox 1-7-20 (Review down below)
- Confessions of a Naughty Nanny by Piper Rayne 1-7-20
- Twice as Sexy by Carly Phillips 1-7-20
- You Were There Too by Colleen Oakley(New Author Alert) 1-7-20
- **Come Back For Me by Corinne Michaels 1-7-20
- Tempted to Kiss by Willow Winters 1-7-20
- The Vanishing by Jayne Ann Krentz 1-7-20
- Crush by Mae Wood 1-9-20
- Exposed by Willow Aster 1-9-20
- Tough Guy by Rachel Reid 1-13-20
- Credence by Penelope Douglas 1-14-20
- 1001 Dark Knights: The Bishop by Skye Warren 1-14-20
- **Spark by Aleatha Romig 1-14-20
- The Fight For Forever by Meghan March 1-14-20
- This is Forever by Natasha Madison 1-14-20
- Echoes Between Us by Katie McGarry 1-14-20
- Stone Hearts by Amber Kelly 1-16-20
- Inappropriate By Vi Keeland 1-20-20
- **Riven Knight by Devney Perry 1-21-20
- **Dream With Me by Kristen Proby 1-21-20
- Almost Just Friends by Jill Shalvis 1-21-20
- Frenemies by Emma Hart 1-21-20
- Bitter Falls by Rachel Caine 1-21-20
- Unexpectedly Yours by Rebecca Shea 1-27-20
- Insatiable by Helen Hardt 1-28-20
- A Favor for a Favor by Helena Hunting 1-28-20
- The Wild One by Ruth Cardello 1-28-20
- Even If It Hurts by Marni Mann (New Author Alert) 1-28-20
- Feisty by Julia Kent 1-28-20
Wow! So many new releases for this month but remember, these are just the ones I picked. Anyone else excited to read more about Gabriel in Gabriel’s Promise by Sylvain Reynard? Well.. I can’t wait!!!! I LOVED every sentence in Gabriel’s Inferno and Gabriel’s Rapture so if you haven’t read them then it is a MUST! Check out the synopsis below for the new release by Sylvain Reynard!
When Gabriel and Julia Emerson first lay eyes on their newborn daughter, Clare, they realize life as they know it will never be the same. Gabriel has vowed to be a good father when he suddenly receives an invitation to give a series of lectures in Edinburgh, Scotland–an opportunity of high prestige–but that would mean leaving his wife and newborn child in Boston. Hesitant to bring it up, he keeps the opportunity from Julia as long as he can, not knowing she has a secret of her own.
When a frightening situation arises that threatens to break their new family apart, both parents must make sacrifices. With the family in danger, the looming question remains: Will Gabriel pursue his lectureship in Edinburgh, leaving Julia and Clare unprotected in Boston, or will he abandon the chance of a lifetime in order to ensure his family’s safety?
Before I read this book, has anyone else read this book or series? I would like to hear your thoughts on this series.
Next book that I want to talk about from the list is Come Back For Me by Corinne Michaels. I will say that I am a fan of Corinne Michaels books, however I don’t read many of her books. I think I own maybe two of her books and enjoyed reading them. I am looking forward to this one.
One night, eight years ago, she gave me peace.
Just two broken people, desperate to quiet their pain and grief.
In the morning, she was gone and had taken my solace with her. I left for the military that day, vowing never to return to Pennsylvania.
When my father dies, I’m forced to go home to bury him. At least I’ll finally be rid of his farm, which is grown over and tangled with memories I’ve fought to forget.
And that’s when I find her. She’s even more beautiful than I remember and has the most adorable kid I’ve ever seen.
Years have passed, but my feelings are the same, and this time I refuse to let her go. They say you can’t bury the past, and they’re right. Because when long-ago secrets are exposed, rocking us both to the core, I have no choice but to watch her walk away again. . .
This sounds deep! Another one on my TBR list!
REVIEW** Always Mine by Kennedy Fox
As always, Kennedy Fox and their amazing writings! This book was an easy two day read for me over the weekend and I loved every minute of it. First, if you haven’t read all of the Roommate Duet series then you must start now. Especially in Truly Yours (Mason & Sophia 2) when Kennedy Fox leaves you with your mouth hanging open at the end to prepare you for what’s coming with Liam and Maddie. By the way, anyone else love Maddie? I adore her and her funny comments to not only Liam but the rest of the roommates.
Secondly, thank you Kennedy Fox for leaving my mouth hang open again for probably the millionth time in this series. I need Always Yours right now!!!!!
Liam and Maddie have been on this roller coaster ride of emotions with each other. Maddie is too young and Liam doesn’t do relationships. But Maddie keeps pushing and pushing to break down Liam’s walls. And it just isn’t enough. Liam then does something to throw Maddie off and the rest of the roommates. He may never make it out of this!
The whole time I am reading this story, I am literally shaking my head. Bad move Liam! Ugh! Not again Liam. Way to go Maddie! Keep him on his toes Maddie! These thoughts and stories is what makes me love Kennedy Fox. Keep up the great writing please because each story gets more and more enjoyable!
Enjoy January and all the wonderful releases!
I truly hope you have a wonderful 2020!
Happy New Year!