Welcome February! It took a very long time for you to get here!
Today I am bringing you something a little different. We will still talk books, however I am sharing a little glimpse into what I enjoy doing besides reading! So sit back, relax, and enjoy this blog!
I have three things coming for you today.
1) February Release List is here and it is HOT! Red, Valentine, FIRE HOT!
2) Review on The Third Best Thing by Maya Hughes
3) Baby and Baby Room update!!
February Releases 2020
1) Dear Ava by Isla madden-Mills 2/2/20
2) Then You Happened by K.Bromberg 2/3/20
3) Weekend Wife by Erin McCarthy 2/3/20
4) You’re the One by Lalya Hagen 2/4/20
5) ** Divided Interests by Kelly Elliott 2/4/20
6) The Lying Season by KA Linde 2/4/20
7) The Kissing Game by Marie Harte 2/4/20
8) Alexei by Brenda Rothert 2/4/20
9) The Light After the War by Anita Abriel 2/4/20
10) Trouble by Adriana Locke 2/4/20
11) Doctor Dearest by R.S. Grey 2/6/20
12) ** Unbreakable by Melanie Harlow 2/10/20
13) The Ruthless King by Jeana E Mann 2/17/20
14) Breathless by Lex Martin 2/18/20
15) ** Beautifully Broken Control by Catherine Cowles 2/18/20
16) Dominik by Sawyer Bennett 2/18/20
17) Bullseye by Monica James 2/20/20
18) Just One More Year by Penelope Ward 2/24/20
19) Flame by Aleatha Romig 2/25/20
20) Finding Him by Rachel Van Dyken 2/25/20
21) Better Than Sexy by Carly Phillips 2/25/20
22) We Are Us by Tara Leigh 2/27/20
23) Bucked by Tara Sue Me 2/27/20
24) The Guy in the Middle by Kate Stewart 2/29/20
These are the Red, Valentine, FIRE HOT Releases! As you can see, I am super excited for the three that I have starred. Divided Interests and Beautifully Broken Control are both series that I have been following for the past year now.
Unbreakable by Melanie Harlow
In hindsight, I should not have had that fifth mimosa at Breakfast with Santa.
Or the sixth, seventh, and eighth.
But my shame over the public meltdown that resulted was nothing compared to being abandoned by my husband of fifteen years for a much younger woman—and did I mention she’s pregnant?
For the sake of my children and my pride, I packed up and headed for my childhood home and the small town where I grew up. Cloverleigh Farms would be the perfect place for a fresh start.
Falling for Henry DeSantis wasn’t part of the plan.
Sure, he’s easy on the eyes and hard in the bedroom (also the hallway, the bathtub, and on top of his desk), but he’s newly divorced too, and things between us are moving so fast I’m afraid neither one of us has had enough time to heal. Not to mention the fact that I’m a single mom now—my kids have to come first.
But Henry makes me feel beautiful and sexy and wanted and strong—things I haven’t felt in years. We understand each other, and when I’m in his arms, I’m tempted to trust again. To love again. To let myself be loved without fear.
But deep down, I’m terrified.
Is this all too much, too soon? Or am I a fool to let a second chance at happily ever after pass me by?
WOW! Does that sound hot and steamy!? I will be looking for that book in the next few weeks.
The Third Best Thing by Maya Hughes
I have only read one book by Maya Hughes and I am still not quite sure why I didn’t look more further into her other books. This book was such a fun read for me and I will be going back for more!
Did anyone else love the old school feel of writing love letters to each other? That is what captivated me from the start of this book. It was very romantic and I just love romance!
So a few thoughts… I really enjoyed how Maya created Jules as a curvy girl. And Berk was a down to earth football player. They both just were over all sweethearts! Next, the love letters. I just loved how fun they were and how no one else writes letters anymore.
Take a roller coaster ride of secrets and emotions in The Third Best Thing in the Fulton U Series.
I am finally in month six of my pregnancy and I wanted to share how my pregnancy is going.
1) I cry.. alot! It could be over spilled milk and I would cry.
2) I LOVE TO BAKE! Eric is over my baking because he eats it. But I just enjoy baking cookies from scratch.
3) I am exhausted but I have trouble sleeping. Especially when I am trying to turn from side to side. I am not even that big yet and I feel like I am moving a watermelon.
4) I have the WORST back pain! It is so bad that I get up off the couch and can barely walk. Eric has to help me get up most of the time. And AGAIN… I am not even that big so I know it is going to get much much worse!
5) The baby room is finally coming together. We have our crib and changing table put together. We need to hang our Woodland Animals on the walls. Eric wants to add a few fun other things and I think it will be done. But you never know with a pregnant woman’s brain.
6) Most of my favorite regular jeans no longer fit. I use a hair tie to wear my jeans.
7) I am tired and sore! ( I know, I know.. I just said that but it’s the truth).
8) I am LOVING every minute of feeling my baby move. It is very special for me to feel the flips that goes on in my belly. Eric is now starting to feel them with me.
9) Eric! Eric! Eric! He is amazing in so many ways!
10) WE HAVE BABY NAMES! One is for a BOY and one is for a GIRL They both start with the letter E. Any guesses? Sorry… we kinda keeping this a surprise too!!
Go enjoy the Super Bowl and hopefully we will see Spring soon!
Keep on reading!