Well Hellooooo April! I am happy to see you but then again… we are stuck in the house! Good thing, I have new April releases coming at you today!
- Across Eternity by Elizabeth O’Rourke 4/1/20
- **Southern Storm by Brittainy Cherry 4/2/20
- **Where the Truth Lives by Mia Sheridan 4/6/20
- Forever by Kindle Alexander 4/6/20
- **Bury Me With Lies by SM Soto 4/6/20
- Ashes by Aleatha Romig 4/7/20
- **Always Enough by Kelly Elliott 4/7/20
- Bachelor Boss by Sara Ney 4/7/20
- Wicked Ever After by Shayla Black 4/7/20
- **One Moment Please by Amy Daws 4/9/20
- Just One Kiss by Layla Hagen 4/14/20
- Madam Temptress by Meghan March 4/14/20
- The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez 4/14/20
- Sunrise on Half Moon Bay by Robyn Carr 4/14/20
- **Southern Comfort by Natasha Madison 4/14/20
- Throne Away by Leddy Harper 4/14/20
- Ember by Emma Renshaw 4/21/20
- Wrecked With You by J.Kenner 4/21/20
- Love, Anonymous by Cassia Leo 4/21/20
- Royal Bastard by Avery Flynn 4/27/20
- My Favorite Souvenir by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland 4/27/20
- Flying Gold by Vanesssa North 4/27/20
- **The Hating Season by KA Linde 4/28/20
- Pawn by TM Frazier 4/28/20
- Beautifully Cruel by JT Geissinger 4/30/20
- **Artfuly Lies by Jodi Ellen Malpas 4/30/20
- Filthy Lawyer by Whitney G. 4/30/20
There are so many books that I want to showcase in this blog. But I am going to try and limit myself to my top three:
- Southern Comfort by Natasha Madison
I am sharing this book because the first book Southern Chance ruined me! I cried like a big ol’ baby! So I am hoping this one is just as good!
Buried secrets never stay hidden in the South.
When you find out that your fiancé is arrested for swindling over ten million dollars from his clients, you do what any sane woman would do. You escape reality and go undercover, trading in your city-girl Louboutins for country-pumpkin cowboy boots.
It wasn’t a forever change—it was temporary. I only had to stay here until things back home got straightened out, or so I thought.
I was riding horses before I was walking, or at least that was what they told me. I always knew I would take over the family farm. It’s in my blood.
Country boy at heart, the minute I saw her dragging her luggage up the gravel driveway I knew she was out of my league.
I shouldn’t have started anything with her, because I knew she was just passing through.
I couldn’t stop it, I fell in love with her. Even though I knew, in the end, she would leave me.
2) Bury Me With Lies by SM Soto
Again, I read Ache by SM Soto and it crushed me. Tears and heartache! It was a tough read but I pushed on through. Now I am curious on this book.
This is #2 book in the series. So check out Kiss Me With Lies first.
Stuck between life and death, Mackenzie is hell-bent on proving her innocence, and getting revenge on the men who murdered her sister. With one series of unfortunate events after another, Mackenzie must outrun her own fate—death.
When secrets unravel and lies become twisted betrayals, Mackenzie finds herself in more danger than she could’ve realized. Her only saving grace is Baz, the elusive playboy she’s given her heart to. But will placing her trust in a man like Baz be her downfall?
3) Always Enough by Kelly Elliott
I always enjoy all of Kelly Elliott books! They are always a light and fun read. So at times, this is a go to for me!
This is book #2 in the series. The first book is Never Enough.
Grieving the loss of her fiancé two years ago, Kaylee longs for a fresh start. When she follows her best friend from Atlanta to Hamilton, Montana, Kaylee looks forward to the wild terrain and a new town to help her forget the memories and dreams of a life that will never be hers.
After a tragic car accident, Ty Shaw is told he may never walk again. But Ty doesn’t easily accept defeat, and through grit, determination, and more physical therapy than any man should ever endure, he beats the odds. Even though he’ll never ride again, Ty longs to feel alive—the way he did on the Professional Bull Riders circuit.
When Kaylee meets Ty, she finds him just as captivating as the rugged landscape of Montana. When Ty is with Kaylee, he remembers just how good life can be. But can they move beyond their broken hearts and dreams to find a second chance with each other?
Well… Trump has requested we all stay in our houses and social distancing until April 30th. What is everyone doing during? I am working, writing my blogs, and reading. We also decided to start planting flowers and landscaping around our house.
Happy 32 Weeks! I am finally in month 8 and boy do I feel it. Pregnancy has been GREAT! But I do not sleep and my back aches!
As promised, I will share a few pictures of the Baby Room. It is slowly and shortly coming along!
I hope everyone is safe!
Aren’t you curious as to what I am going to read next? Stay tuned!