May the 4th be with YOU! (I am not even a Star Wars fan but love saying this on May 4th!)
How was everyone’s weekend? Eric and I are officially packed for the hospital and I think the baby will be here before we know it! Eric was born on May 12th on Mother’s Day so many years ago (ha!) and maybe the baby will come May 10th on Mother’s Day this year. We shall see!
Let’s get started on May Releases:
- Unforgettable by Melanie Harlow 5/4/20
- **Stone Princess by Devney Perry 5/5/20
- Love Under Quarantine by Kylie Scott and Audrey Carlan 5/5/20
- A King so Cold by Ella Fields 5/6/20
- Loved You Once by Claudia Burgoa 5/7/20
- Love the One You Hate by R.S. Grey 5/7/20
- Blowback by Monica James 5/7/20
- The Hunter by L.J. Shen 5/11/20
- A Secret for a Secret by Helena Hunting 5/12/20
- **Reckless Memories by Catherine Cowles 5/12/20
- Forking Around by Erin Nicholas 5/12/20
- The Rival Roomies by Piper Rayne 5/12/20
- Slay Four Rising by Laurelin Paige 5/12/20
- Dare to Resist by Carly Phillips 5/12/20
- Wylde by Sawyer Bennett 5/12/20
- Black Tangled Heart by Samantha Young 5/14/20
- Wicked Hearts by Amber Kelly 5/14/20
- Beautifully Cruel by J.T. Geissinger 5/15/20
- Royal Bastard by Avery Flynn 5/18/20
- Dirty Charmer by Emma Chase 5/19/20
- Wrecked with You by J. Kenner 5/19/20
- Every Little Piece of Me by Lexi Ryan 5/19/20
- Hot Mess by Emma Hart 5/19/20
- Fight For Me by Corinne Michaels 5/19/20
- Ruthless Princess by Rachel Van Dyken 5/19/20
- **The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins 5/19/20
- **Southern Storm by Natasha Madison 5/19/20
- Queen Move by Kennedy Ryan 5/26/20
- **You Belong With Me by Kristen Proby 5/26/20
- Wicked Secret by Sawyer Bennett 5/26/20
- This Love Hurts by W. Winters 5/26/20
- Jackson by Siobhan Davis 5/27/20
- Pride by Willow Aster 5/28/20
Every month, I get more and more excited with the new releases!
Reckless Memories by Catherine Cowles
I loved him before I knew what the word meant.
From skinned knees to first dates and everything in between.
But he was never mine to love.
I settled for friendship, even though I always wanted more.
That was before.
Before he ripped my world apart and didn’t bother sticking around to help me pick up the pieces.
I knit every last shred back together all on my own.
And I’ve all but forgotten his name.
Now, he’s back, and everything is torn apart once more.
But he’s not the only one doing the tearing this time.
And there might be no stopping the person who has it out for us both.
Her books are so good. There is always a twist or a suspense thrown into them. They are definitely page turners so I am super excited for this.
The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins
If you are a HUGE Hunger Games fan then this books is for you! I seriously can’t wait to get my hands on this one!
It is the morning of the reaping that will kick off the 10th annual Hunger Games. In the Capitol, 18-year-old Coriolanus Snow is preparing for his one shot at glory as a mentor in the Games. The once-mighty house of Snow has fallen on hard times, its fate hanging on the slender chance that Coriolanus will be able to out charm, outwit, and outmaneuver his fellow students to mentor the winning tribute.
The odds are against him. He’s been given the humiliating assignment of mentoring the female tribute from District 12, the lowest of the low. Their fates are now completely intertwined – every choice Coriolanus makes could lead to favor or failure, triumph or ruin. Inside the arena, it will be a fight to the death. Outside the arena, Coriolanus starts to feel for his doomed tribute… and must weigh his need to follow the rules against his desire to survive no matter what it takes.
Yes, this book might make me re-read the series Hunger Games just so I am truly 100% prepared for this book!
Happy Monday everyone and I will be back this weekend with a reading update!
Keep on reading!